Saturday, January 29, 2011

More of "The Plan"

So the first thing I did was take off the BoSox sticker on the windshield and a few other stickers that weren't me. Not a big deal but why advertise for someone else? I plan on doing the body work myself and getting some new seat covers and carpeting first.

There isn't a head unit for the speakers yet but hopefully pretty soon. It came with a set of marine speakers for the back and another pod set for under the dash.

I was lucky it came with not only the soft-top but a regular bikini top and a mesh one as well. I would like to get a Windjammer and a rear deck cover as well. It came with the full soft doors that need some TLC as well as the uppers for half metal doors and a set of full doors that don't match the current color.

About that: I think once the body work is done I will get a cheap MAACO job just to make it look a little nicer

No comments:

Post a Comment